We look forward to welcoming fans back to Audi Field for live sports and events. In response to the ongoing pandemic and in accordance with local government instruction, Audi Field will reopen in a limited capacity. The health and wellness of all those in attendance are the top priority of the venue and the following guidelines will be in effect.
All attendees will be required to wear a face covering at all times when inside of the stadium, and social distancing guidelines will be enforced. We will do our best to help you return to Audi Field safely and to have a great experience. Failure to comply with the following policies or direction from stadium personnel may result in ejection from the venue.
– All guests age (3) or older will be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside Audi Field, except when actively eating or drinking while seated.
– All guests will be required to maintain social distance from individuals outside of your group while at Audi Field.
– Please follow directions from stadium staff to ensure a safe matchday for both you and those around you.
– Players and coaches will be restricted from direct contact with fans, including high fives, autographs, and photos.
– Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue, including inside of all entry gates, restrooms, suites, and other high traffic areas.
– Signage has been added around the stadium to remind our guests of stadium policies and to help navigate the stadium.
– Mobile order functionality will be present throughout Audi Field. Fans are encouraged to use their mobile device to scan QR codes from their seat and at vending locations to view menu offerings and purchase ahead of time for in-seat delivery or pick-up.
– Concessions will be available throughout the stadium, allowing fans to access stands a variety of options near their seat.
– Concession lines will be set up in a way to allow for social distancing. Please follow the visual references (floor stickers, signage, etc.) in order to maintain social distance while in line.
– Cashless transactions will be provided and encouraged throughout the venue to minimize contact during the purchase process (there will be one ATM on-site to exchange cash for credit, located in the concourse near the Premium Entrance directly behind section F1).
– The Audi Field Club Shop will operate at a reduced capacity until further notice.
– Floor stickers will help remind fans to social distance while in the Club Shop or in any other retail location inside of Audi Field.
No bags will be allowed into Audi Field at this time, except for the following:
– Clutch bags measuring no larger than 5” by 7” by 1”.
– Guests with medical conditions may bring a bag no larger than 14” by 14” by 6”, for medical reasons.
– Guests with infants may bring diaper bags no larger than 14” by 14” by 6”.
Audi Field has partnered with Binbox to make storing your bag simple and easy. Unapproved bags that are brought to Audi Field may be stored in a Binbox locker, located conveniently outside of the stadium, near gates A & B.
For questions about the bag policy or to inquire about guests with special needs, please contact our Customer Service team at least 48 hours prior to a game at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Audi Field will operate at a reduced seating capacity with enhanced health and safety protocols in place. We will continue to work with local authorities to safely adjust the capacity in line with the latest guidelines.
Arrival to Audi Field
– All gates will open 1.5 hours prior to scheduled kickoff.
– Fans will be required to enter through a pre-assigned gate, which corresponds to their seat location within Audi Field. This information will be listed on your match ticket.
– Guests should stay socially distanced from one another while in line to enter the stadium. Floor stickers and other signage will be in place as a visual reference.
– Please follow verbal instructions from our security personnel as you proceed through the magnetometer. For any items that may need to be removed from your pockets, divesting bowls will be available and will be sanitized between each use.
– Touchless ticket scanners will be available to speed entry into Audi Field. Guest Experience personnel will be available to help as necessary.
Exiting Audi Field
– At the end of the match, fans will be asked to leave in an orderly fashion. Guests seated in higher numbered rows will be asked to remain in their seats for a brief period, until the front rows of their section are cleared.
– Guests who choose to leave the game prior to its completion may do so at their leisure.
– Guests will be asked to exit the stadium from the same entry gate through which they arrived, or via the closest exit to their seat, if directed by stadium personnel.
Socially Distanced Ticketing / Seating
– Tickets will be available in pods of one (1) to six (6) peoples. Pods must be purchased in their entirety to ensure a safe socially distanced environment.
– All tickets will be digitally delivered.
– Each ticket will have assigned entry and exit gates closest to their seating section in Audi Field.
– Failure to abide by safety protocols may result in forfeiture of tickets to future matches.
Social Distancing Around the Stadium
– Floor stickers and other signage will be in place to remind guests to social distance (6 feet) from those not in your group or pod.
– Seating within the stadium sections will be socially distanced, to allow for a minimum of 6 feet between your group and others seated in the same section.
– Restrooms will be socially distanced, including the closure of every other sink, urinal, and stall. Capacity limits will be in effect for all restrooms.
– Please do your part and maintain social distance from individuals outside of your group, throughout your time at Audi Field.
All guests age (3) or older will be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside Audi Field, except when actively eating or drinking while seated.
– Guests age (2) and under will not be required to wear a face mask.
Acceptable masks are those that are secure over the ears, wrap around the face, and fully cover the nose
Masks that will not be accepted include:
– Neck gaiters
– Coverings that are see-through
– Gauze, hand knit/crocheted, or loosely woven material
– A t-shirt, towel, or other non-secured garment held over the face
– Face shields when not accompanied by a face mask
– Other face coverings deemed by Audi Field management as unacceptable
Guests that do not have an appropriate face covering upon arrival to Audi Field will be provided with a standard surgical mask.
Guests who have received a COVID-19 vaccination are NOT exempt from the face mask policy.
– Audi Field, in partnership with our stadium cleaning company, will receive a deep clean prior to and after every event. This will include a detailed cleaning of all high traffic and high touch areas, as well as the seating bowl, using EPA List N products.
– During the match, cleaning personnel will actively clean all high touch surfaces, including doorknobs, railings, sinks, urinals, and other common areas.
– Hand sanitizer will be widely available for fans, including at entry gates both as you arrive and as you depart Audi Field.